X. Pod- Where Music Stay Alive

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

[Forum]- Updup Community

Here, I am introducing a very amazing and great forum to you' ll. I m not sure how many readers did read my blog. But still I am introduce here.
As u see from the pictures below, the forum name as "Updup Community". It is a forum where u can learn a lot knowledge about footballs, art work design and a lot.

The most important stuff that attract me the most is the "Request and Sharing Section"~ You can request stuff you cant found it yourself in Google (Woah~), and you can get it here. About the sharing part, the members and administration (named as Admin- san) are very kind. They like to share stuff with people want. Therefore you can get a lot "unique" stuff from there. Hahaha.
Alright, here end my writing. Please do visit the forum and register as a member bah. I think Admin-san will be very happy geh~ Hahah. Here is the link:
Please visit: http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcorner/index/

Support support~! Thanks.

0 Comments: